Chef / Kitchen Porter
Experienced and passionate qualified Chefs and Kitchen Porter required for a busy and fast paced environment. From our much loved pub grub menu to functions, you will be responsible for maintaining a high quality of food service and a high level of hygiene and cleanliness while working in a high-pressure kitchen doing a large number of covers.
Experience as a Chef is highly essential to ensure skilled training for our apprentice chefs, as well as leadership within the kitchen to help with the everyday runnings.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years of working in a fast paced venue.
- Have a genuine desire for customer satisfaction.
- Support a respectful and positive work culture.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to work well as part of a team, as well as unsupervised.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- Have completed the “Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course”.
This casual role will have the potential to develop into a part-time or full-time position.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: