Experienced and passionate Kitchen Porters required for a busy and fast paced environment. From our much loved pub grub menu to functions, you will be responsible for maintaining a high quality of food service and a high level of hygiene and cleanliness while working in a high-pressure kitchen doing a large number of covers.
Experience is highly essential to ensure skilled training for our apprentice chefs, as well as leadership within the kitchen to help with the everyday runnings.
The successful candidate will:
- No experience required, in house training provided.
- Have a genuine desire for customer satisfaction.
- Support a respectful and positive work culture.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to work well as part of a team, as well as unsupervised.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
- Have completed the “Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course”.
This casual role will have the potential to develop into a part-time or full-time position.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: